Let’s explore ARIZONA’s most effective, affordable, and quick laser resurfacing treatment!
Aesthetic and skin rejuvenation advancements have provided the chance to improve the appearance of your skin through the most effective, minimally invasive, and painless skin resurfacing procedures. The carbon laser facial is the ultimate skin resurfacing plan for those who want to get rid of acne, enlarged or clogged pores, fine lines, wrinkles and sun-damaged pigmentation. Resurfacing treatments have been classified into three types based on the skin layers the treatment penetrates, i.e.superficial, moderate and deep. The carbon laser facial is a superficial skin resurfacing treatment that delivers modest results with fast recovery in contrast to the deeper skin resurfacing treatments that provide dramatic results, with the recovery time being slower and more complicated.
We at BeautyBornMedSpa in Phoenix, Arizona, are glad to inform you more about the carbon laser facial, also commonly referred to as Hollywood Facial or China Doll Facial.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR A CARBON LASER FACIAL?
The carbon laser facial is a facial peeling procedure different from traditional peels. For a carbon laser facial, a carbon solution and laser treatment create a peeling effect. The carbon solution is a dark-colored cream with a high concentration of carbon to produce an exfoliating effect and prepare the skin for the next step.
The procedure starts by applying the solution to your face and letting it dry for ten minutes to create a bond with dirt, oil and other contaminants on the skin’s surface. In the subsequent step, a warming laser such as Nd: YAG at a low energy setting warms the carbon peel to absorb more impurities on the skin and bind the carbon to the epidermis.
In the final step pulsed laser is used to break down the carbon particles along with the oil, dead skin cells, bacteria and other impurities. The heat produced from the pulsed laser light also stimulates the healing response of the skin and assists in stimulating collagen and elastin regeneration to make the skin look younger and firm.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CARBON LASER FACIALS?
Before getting into the treatment, it is always essential to have detailed knowledge about the procedure’s benefits to help you decide better for the treatment. The pros of the procedure are listed as under;
- Carbon laser facial helps eliminate acne by removing oil, dirt, and bacteria. The procedure also prevents new acne breakouts from occurring for a more extended period.
- The carbon laser treatment goes smooth on inflamed skin without making it worse, and you can see improvement in your acne after multiple treatment sessions.
- The procedure eliminates premature ageing signs.
- After getting the carbon laser facial, you will see improvement in your skin’s tone, texture, and complexion.
- You may see visible improvements in wrinkles and fine lines after repeated treatment sessions.
- Carbon laser facial is effective for treating acne scarring, melasma, and hyperpigmentation.
- Carbon laser facial has benefits over chemical peel as it causes less irritation and redness on sensitive skin.
- The procedure helps in the stimulation of new collagen and elastin.
- Carbon laser facial reduces blackheads and whiteheads by clearing up the pores.
- The procedure of carbon laser facial is painless with no downtime.
WHO IS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR A CARBON LASER FACIAL?
Carbon laser facial is safe and effective for all skin types only when the skin is healthy or is mildly damaged. We at BeautyBornMedSpa in Phoenix, Arizona offer multiple skin rejuvenation treatment programs for significantly damaged skin. You may not be the ideal candidate for the carbon laser facial if you are pregnant or have an active skin infection, open pores and a history of cold sores.
AFTER HOW LONG WILL I SEE THE RESULTS?
After the first 45-minute long treatment session, you will be able to see the results in glowing, radiant skin with reduced acne and pore size. A course of four to five treatment sessions one to four weeks apart is sufficient to produce more dramatic long-term skin rejuvenation outcomes.
For more information on the outcomes of the procedure and the possibilities that we offer at BeautyBornMedSpa, book your FREE consultation directly on our website at www.beautybornmedspa.com, or get in contact with us through email at email@example.com or phone at 602-800-0022.