Let’s explore how the safest and technology-proven permanent makeup in phoenix, Arizona changes your lives positively!
In the fast-pacing modern era, we’re endlessly facing a shortage of time. From the start to the day’s end, we have many challenges to face, and we have a giant to-do list. To keep up with the seemingly out-of-control and fast-moving hands of time, changing the approach toward living is essential. Everything seems to change fast so, as our lifestyles. Looking and feeling good about ourselves contributes significantly to self-esteem and confidence, which is directly proportional to our professional, social, and societal achievements.
Nature has blessed everyone with some unique features that contribute to elegance and beauty; still, women, as the most restless creatures who always demand perfection in everything, cannot rely only on natural features. They always need to upgrade or enhance what they already having. Yes, I’m talking about the most temporary features enhancing and grooming tool, that is, makeup!
Also, we, the most thoughtful and most perfectionist ladies, cannot dedicate all our energies and time to put on makeup after every 6 hours. Knowing all these concerns, BeautyBorn Medspa near you in Phoenix, Arizona, has brought the safest and technologically proven solution to save your most productive time. We are here to solve the problem of looking and feeling beautiful throughout the day, every day, day and night. The solution is the best permanent makeup or cosmetic tattooing by the expert hands of aestheticians in phoenix at BeautyBorn Medspa.
Please spare a few precious minutes to learn more about permanent makeup, its benefits, and how safely we perform it at BeautyBorn MedSpa, Phoenix, Arizona.
What is permanent makeup or cosmetic tattooing?
Cosmetic tattooing or permanent makeup is also scientifically termed micro-pigmentation. The makeup application uses medical-grade equipment containing iron oxide that tattoos the skin to create a look. Permanent makeup solves the problem of daily application of eyeliner and lipstick, and can even darken and thicken eyebrows according to desired shape and thickness. The procedure is also good news for those struggling with the uneven hairline. It’s not only makeup, but the procedure and equipment can also camouflage ill-looking scars.
The advancements in aesthetic medicine have allowed you to wake up every morning with perfectly done eyeliner, brows, and lips. The wish to roll out of bed and rush directly to the office has become a reality.
The procedure is not limited to microblading, but you can get just-bitten pink lips, sharp-lined eyes, and faux freckles (the latest TikTok trend). Let’s make your friends wonder with the most refreshed and polished look with the most natural enhancement technique that is the best permanent makeup in Arizona. Stay between the lines to learn the benefits of the procedure, which are listed as under;
What are the benefits of permanent makeup or cosmetic tattooing?
- Permanent makeup near me in phoenix provides you the freedom from the hassle of applying maintenance-free, permanent makeup.
- Permanent makeup is ideal for those who want to look their best in the busy everyday routine where no time is left for applying makeup after every activity.
- Permanent makeup is best-fit for women in sports activities like swimming, tennis, aerobics, hiking, and biking.
- The new norm about time is associated with money, i.e., time is money, so permanent makeup saves your time and, in turn, money.
- Permanent makeup provides value to people who are allergic to traditional cosmetics and suffer from skin sensitivities.
- Permanent makeup benefits older adults with vision problems or unsteady hands for getting straight and sharp-lined eyes.
- Cosmetic tattooing or permanent makeup is a lifesaver for patients with muscular disorders such as Parkinson’s disease, arthritis, and multiple sclerosis.
- Permanent eyebrows or microblading provides an ideal solution for people suffering from alopecia or affected by chemotherapy.
- The undetectable permanent makeup helps to enhance your natural beauty.
- For more dramatic makeup outcomes, you can wear regular makeup over permanent makeup.
- Permanent makeup near you in Arizona assures confidence and self-esteem after looking and feeling the better version of yourself.
- Permanent makeup reduces the cost of regular makeup, as the price you will pay for cosmetic tattooing is far less than standard makeup products. This will also aid in improving your overall savings.
HOW is PERMANENT MAKEUP PROCEDURE PERFORMED?
Microblading procedure fills in the sparse areas in your brow with the microblade tool having very fine needles that implant ink to create fine hair strokes. Brand names brow feathering, microshading, or microblading come under the umbrella of permanent makeup or micro-pigmentation. Microblading lasts for one to three years depending upon skin type and lifestyle.
Lip Blushing or lip tinting
The supernatural and semi-permanent lip blushing or tinting procedure fills up natural-looking consistent color into deep layers of your skin using the tattooing pen. The process is intense, and you need to have strong pain tolerance. The finished look appears like just-bitten or blurred lips. Since the epidermal layer on the lips doesn’t retain color, you may need two to three touch-ups to get desired results, which will last about a year.
A permanent eyeliner is applied just above the lash line. Depending upon personal choices and aesthetics, you may get your desired eyes, such as cat eyes smoky or winged eyes. Permanent eyeliner lasts for about one to three years. We at BeautyBorn MedSpa welcome our clients to come after six weeks for the initial touch-up for more lasting results.
The potential risks associated with the procedure are skin sensitivities, allergy, and infection. BeautyBorn MedSpa in Phoenix, Arizona, promises its customer the safest cosmetic tattooing because we use medical-grade disposable single-use tools.
For further information on the possibilities that BeautyBorn Medspa offers its customers, book your first appointment by booking directly on www.beautybornmedspa.com or call/text us at 602-800-0022.