LET’S explore how BeautyBorn MedSpa helps you get skin-deep facial beauty.
Skin health is essential; it performs many important tasks for our body and plays a vital role in improving appearance, self-esteem, and confidence. With advancements in science and technology, skin care is not limited to home remedies and routine salon visits. Still, it has tremendously improved through the furtherance of cosmetic dermatology and aesthetic medicine. We at BeautyBornMedSpa in Phoenix, Arizona, proudly announce the most advanced facial skin care procedure, Hydrafacial. Please spare a few minutes to learn how it works and its benefits to your skin.
WHAT IS HYDRAFACIAL, AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
Hydrafacial, also known as hydraderambrasion, is a patented skin care treatment that involves skin exfoliation (microdermabrasion) and the application and infusion of hydrating serums. Hydrafacial at BeautyBorn MedSpa is a three steps skin care treatment that proceeds with deep cleansing, exfoliation, and hydration. On principle, the facial is similar to the regular spa facial, but advanced equipment makes the treatment extraordinary to provide more dramatic outcomes. The facial process is performed by a proprietary device called hydrafacial MD in which a mechanical wand is used to clean and exfoliate the skin. Infusion of various rejuvenating serums is also a part of the procedure. Treatment is effective for regular skin health maintenance, creating a wow factor in skin firming and brightening.
Hydrafacial is a three-step procedure that certified aestheticians and dermatologists perform at BeautyBorn MedSpa Phoenix, Arizona. The procedure is carried out in the following steps;
- To remove dirt and oils from deep inside the pores, your aesthetician will use a vortex-like wand against your skin by repeated movement. They also use a peel for exfoliation and skin resurfacing.
- The vacuum-like attachment with the wand removes dirt and debris from the pores.
- Your aesthetician will also use pen-like equipment to infuse moisturizing serums and antioxidants.
According to your unique skincare needs, LED light therapy and oxygen therapy are added to the facial procedure as an add – on but not part of the procedure.
What are the benefits of Hydrafacial?
- Microdermabrasion being part of hydrafacial has proved to be effective for the treatment of acne and acne scars.
- Hydrafacial is an effective technique that removes dull and dead skin, contributing to the removal of blackheads.
- Hydrafacial, with its exfoliation and extraction technique, helps improve non-inflammatory acne.
- The treatment is effective in reducing the early signs of aging
- Skin brightening and tightening benefits are associated with the treatment.
- Hydrafacial treatment improves dull skin and enlarged pores
- The skin treatment with hydrafacial reduces hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Treatment helps in improving complexion, tone, and radiance.
Who is an ideal candidate for Hydrafacial?
Hydrafacial is an absolute skincare treatment effective for all skin types and tones. However, you may not pass the candidacy criteria if you suffer from active acne, rash, sunburn, or moderate to severe rosacea.
You may get a hydrafacial during your lunch break and return to daily routine activities right after the procedure. The procedure does not require any particular recommendations or aftercare routine. Hydrafacial is not a one-time treatment, it is ideal to have regular sessions once every four weeks.
For further information on the possibilities that BeautyBorn MedSpa offers its customers, book your first appointment by visiting www.beautybornmedspa.com or call/text us at 602-800-0022.